Friday, March 24, 2006






Before...










After...




I love the fresh new look of Ally. Though her head looks smaller, but definitely neater. With a shorter fringe, her eyes looks brighter too. I think she likes it too.

***************************************************


I took a day of leave to spend some time with the kids.

I had a few ideas of activities lined up for them including a walk in the park, slide and swings at the playground, drop by the library to pick up some books...

Morning went by quickly, nothing much accomplished, but not for Isabel... she managed to watch a couple of DVDs before going to her playgroup.

After lunch, we headed off to the library with Isabel leading the way. She volunteered to push the stroller for me but mostly ended
up in the bushes.


(Back view looks like she's doing ok)












(Front view show that she's having a hard time pushing her sister who's weight is fast catching up with her)



Ally sat and looked at some of the pictorial books, her favorite is
those "peek-a-boo" books which she can discover things by lifting up the cover.






"Interesting... wonder will it hurt if I throw it at daddy..."

She did throw it at me.











"...So many books..."

After Isabel picked the books from the children section, I told her I want to look at some books for myself... which is very stressful when I have the 3 year old with me. She just want to get out of the adult section and proceed to the check out counter.

"Daddy, did you bring the library card?"

"Yes..."

5 seconds later...

"Can I have the library card?"

"No... I don't want you to lose it. Let me finish finding what I want and we'll go check out the books ok?"

"OOoookkkaayyy..."

3 seconds later

"Can we go now?... I want to check out the boooooooooks"

"Lateeeeeerrr"

"pleeeaaaaseeeeeee..."

"ok... ok... ok... we go now..."

I don't even know what I grabbed off the shelve, just didn't want to leave empty handed.
But it turned out to be an interesting book anyway.

6 comments:

Mumsgather said...

Its a nice hairdo. :) Oh! And I love your background pic. Is it new? I'm did not notice it earlier..

Ricket said...

To mumsgather:

Thanks, its the same background for the last couple months.

blurblur said...

Ally looks fresher after the haircut!:)

Haha..it's the same when we visit the library with Damien, just can't seem to get anything for ourselves...Kids...

blinka.Li said...

fresher! 'younger' look! haha. both hairdo looks fine on her, the earlier one makes her look like a doll indeed. lovely girl. :)

ZMM said...

The thing about Sgp is the library there is so well stock up.. It's so different back here in M'sia..

sigh..

Sometimes we have to remind ourselves during outing if we're going out because of the kids or because of ourselves.. Sometimes I spent too much time doing my own things that I forget Zara is meant to have some fun too.. :P

Allyfeel said...

I can't remember when was the last time I visited the library. :) It's good that you expose them to library at such young age.