Friday, September 09, 2005

This cannot be true...

I can't be that weak...

I take vitamins supplements regularly, I sleep enough (at least 6 hours), I take fiber from vegetables and fruits, I finished my antibiotics the other time I was down with flu.

WHY AM I SICK AGAIN????

It came so fast... my nose was a little runny on Tues night, then...
WHAM!!!

The next day I was coughing like an old car that couldn't start.

I suspect the air quality in the office is really bad, I think everyone in it has been sick at least once for the past two months. Some twice, me THRICE.

My maid must be thinking "Why Sir so sick chicken? Me here 3 months, him sick 3 times... aiyo..."

I don't even dare to hold my baby so often.

Speaking of which, Ally was seeing me and Isabel off at the door this morning cos I was gonna bring Bel to my mom's place where her Gu Ma will bring her to Centerpoint and dress her up like a princess and pay $5 for each pic taken.

Anyway... it's the first time I see Ally cry when we were leaving.

Aaawww....

this means she's growing, no longer an infant who's oblivious to her surrounding except when the milk bottle is coming.

She is plain adorable.

No comments: