Friday, September 02, 2005


I looked at my aquarium... so dull and lifeless, beside the green colour lobster who's suppose to be BLUE ( it was crystal blue when I bought it from the shop), I also have a Black Ghost who lost his partner 2 weeks after they moved in... poor thing, now the surviving one thinks he's a lobster and moved in to the same hole with the real lobster.

So I went to buy some newbies... in came the 3 little stooges: Larry Harry and Terry, the 3 apple snails, followed by 4 mini puffer, they are so mini, I couldn't capture it properly in my camera.

My lobster is the happiest when the snails landed, it didn't waste any time prying the juicy flesh out of the shell, but after umphteen tries it finally gave up and go back to the canned food that I drop in for him. The snails are just too tough... but that doesn't mean the lobster isn't trying anymore. Today, after 2 weeks, its still trying its luck, dragging the snails into the hole... when that happens, I have to go dig it out.

1 comment:

Mockingbird said...

Would u consider getting a digital camera with a close-up lens for shooting such tiny creatures? I believe the Nikon entry-level digital SLR D-50 would allow you to attach a close-up lens to it to shoot such stuff. But the camera itself is already around $1,488. No fish prawn also good lah.