Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Family Fun















Isabel finally got the present of her desire for the Christmas...

The whole set of a 3-wheels-scooter complete with helmet and elbow+knee guards.
And of course, there will be fights over the scooter.

Good thing is, Isabel loves her sister, she'll share the scooter with Ally and me... sometimes...

Last weekend, we brought the gang to the Pasir Ris Park.
Isabel did 2 things which she's very proud of...

1) She's able to ride the scooter freely in the park

2) She learned to swing on the swing without needing anyone to push her. It took her quite a while before she learned the technique, to "feel the rhythm", to "be one with the swing"...ha ha

I'm so proud of her.

These 2 weeks I noticed Ally starting to pick up a lot of words and using them correctly. Pronouncing may not be 100%, but understandable.

Sometimes she imitates me in the way I speak or lecture Isabel, then she'll use the same tone to talk to Isabel... Makes me flip...

But she is really is a joy to have around, she's smiling most of the time, obeys instructions, and she makes me laugh. I would even miss her while she sleeps at night.

When she was younger, she's like a super glue to my maid, every little thing she'll cry "Auntie!!! Auntie!!!"

But nowadays she'll cry "Daddy!!! Daddy!!!" I'm happy that she's closer to us again instead of the maid. For one, is because the maid's contract will be ending soon. I know she'll have a hard time adjusting to another maid.

Or, we may not get another maid...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isabel such a good sister... :D
I osso want a sister like her leh....

Anonymous said...

Hey, Happy New Year to you and Family. MAy you be blessed with loads of love and happiness. :)

Anonymous said...

Just dropped in to wish you guys a Happy New Year. What a cool 3 piece Isabel has. When my son saw her pix, he said he wanted the scooter too :P

Anonymous said...

Just dropped in to wish you guys a Happy New Year. What a cool 3 piece Isabel has. When my son saw her pix, he said he wanted the scooter too :P

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year :) Pasir Ris park is a great place for the kids. We were there on the last day of 2006.