Monday, January 15, 2007

Ally's First Day in Nursery















My little baby is all grown up and ready for her first day of nursery class.

It was a last minute insertion as we called the school and enquired. The principal told us that they can have her included even they have started class more than a week.


As Isabel used to attend this school while she was 3 years old, her old uniforms will now be passed down to Ally... and it fits... even though Ally will only be 2 years old next month.


My wife took leave from work to stay with her in class, fearing she might not like the new environment and started crying. But not only did she NOT cry, she totally enjoyed herself in there.


In the evening when I saw her, I asked her about the school. She gave me a sweet little smile and started to sing the "goodbye song" she learned there. Its a familiar song to Isabel as she used to sing it too. Isabel was quick to point out Ally's mistake but I stopped her and let Ally finished the song. It may be out-of-tune, it may be unrecognizable words, but still it is music to my ears.

4 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

i Like her pose...so FUNKY!

Shannon said...

woo hoo.... she look like a rapper!!!!!!!

Mockingbird said...

The Goodbye song is sung to the tune of Happy Birthday, right? :)

Allyfeel said...

She is such a babe!;)