Thursday, February 09, 2006


Well... The 15 days of Chinese New Year celebration is coming to an end soon, people have got their well deserved super long weekend with lots of feasting, rest and gained a few pounds... Next of course is to drag back to work, whether you like it or not.

The most obvious change is of course the traffic jams in various parts of the island, especially in housing estates where there is only one or two exits to the expressway. it will be bumpers to bumpers for a good half hour to travel for a kilometer.

I miss the times when most people are on leave away from work, I can walk into a train with seats to choose. Now I'll be lucky if I can stand at the train door with my face stuck to the door, and I don't know who touched my behind.

1 comment:

Mockingbird said...

The person who touched your butt must be either a gay faggot or a girl who's interested in you ;p Bumper to bumper driving conditions? I notice it being more obvious after the school holidays ;)