Sunday, February 12, 2006

Happy 1st Birthday to Princess Ally

So of course a big celebration is inevitable...

That morning, I couldn't wait to put up the decorations, so immediately after breakfast, I started with the banners and balloons. Isabel helped to keep the balloons from flying all over while I keep pumping up some more.

Me and my 2 princesses

Friends and families all came and shared this joyous occasion with us.










As more friends came, the mood for party was picking up... Food was served and ate (Catering from Fourseasons Catering) Conversation were strucked up, kids ran about with their own invention of games with rules only they know.


What birthday wish I made for Ally? Its the same as every other wishes and prayers I made for her... for her to be healthy and strong, clever and socially acceptable, helpful and compassionate, be a useful person to the society and the Kingdom of God.






( Cake from Sugar Inc).
Everybody loved the cake we bought for the Birthday Girl, they can make it in 2-D or 3-D. Visit the link above.


















Ally with Isabel and friends.
All kids like to blow out birthday candles, even if the candle is not meant for them. Ally of course doesn't have a clue what's going on, but the older ones are very well aiming for the candle and can't wait for us to finish the birthday song. Every kid wants to be the one to blow out the candle, in the end dunno who is the one who hit the target. There was a moment of silence when the flame disappeared, dunno whether to re-light it and blow again or what. Then everyone started cheering... ha ha might as well...




My lovely wife helped Ally to cut the cake. It seems only yesterday that Isabel just cut her first cake, now it Ally's turn.












The bunch of Mommies with their own bundles of joy. So far nobody has more than 2 kids. I really want to see who will be the first to hit the third one. I'll bet its one of the stay-home-moms...

Here I would like to thank all those who came and spent the time and shared the joy with us.

God Bless.

11 comments:

blurblur said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Ally! :)

That's a very nice cake, yummy!:P

Hmm...maybe you can be the first to have more than 2 kids...hahaha...;p

Allyfeel said...

Happy Birthday Ally!

Nice deco daddy and mouth watering cake.

seefei said...

Nice family you have there. Hope to have mine before the Dog year is dog gone!!

lisaOne said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ally!!

You have 2 beautiful princesses to be so proud of and a lovely family to show to the world.

Mockingbird said...

What a wonderful birthday party! :D

Lazymama said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Ally!

Your princess are so adorable!

VP said...

Happy 1st Birthday! they look a lil' caucasian...so pretty.

Ricket said...

Yeah they do look like caucasians, got it from me, the younger one looks more like japanese

Allyfeel said...

Are you mix?? ( hope I don't sound rude by asking)

Ricket said...

To Allyfeel: I don't think so, but I look at my childhood pictures I also look caucasian.

I don't know if any of my ancestors mix or not. ha ha

blinka.Li said...

First time visiting your site and I must say your princess are so adorable! Isabel looks caucasian ler..and ally, happy belated birthday, she is so hmmm, feel like pinching her on the face! he he he!Sweet baby!