Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Gaming-Mama

Today's Digital Life featured girls in the gaming world.

I didn't even know there are gamer-clan set up by these felines. The gamer's world has always been dominated by the boys wants to be men and men who still acts like boys. Nothing wrong with that of course... I for one, not so much of a gamer but I do ever own a few platforms before (Game & watch, Gameboy, Playstation1, Xbox).

The obvious fact that girls are more sensible than boys is again clearly demonstrated here as more and more girls leave the virtual world behind to face the colder harsher reality of the real world, to start building their career on life and not on-line. And so its the boys who chooses to stay in the Neverland, refusing to grow up. Hanging on to the dream of US$40,000 gaming prize.

Back in my home... I have 2 hot gaming ladies I have to challenge everyday. My lovely wife loves the sports games. She like challenges... Soccer, Fishing, Racing...

This "Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005" allows the 2 of us to take a swing at each other without the real black-eyes.

This is Isabel's favorite game too. She can hit a "Hole-in-one" upon tee-off.
Then she'll say "Power"!



"Need for Speed: Most Wanted" is my favorite. It has a story-line...(Win the race... get the cash... save the girl)

The interesting part is during between races, it has video clips of real actors playing the characters in the story, it helps to push the story along.

The best is of course being able to test drive a series of Ah-Beng cars.
My wife may be a better driver than me in the really world, but she can't beat me in the virtual one... I rule...



I'm still looking for this "Bible game". I don't remember ever seeing it in Singapore. I may have to purchase it online.

But it would be fun the test the knowledge and also more fun for the kids to learn the bible thru such interactive manner.

In fact, studies have shown that people who play video games react faster to problems than those who don't.

Happy Gaming.

5 comments:

ZMM said...

Oops.. me don't play game.
don't want to start.. very worried will get hooked.. like blogging. :(

lisaOne said...

i'm lousy at games but my little boy are really into it.

blurblur said...

i'm super lousy when it comes to games...the only one i'm good at is Pacman..;p

Mockingbird said...

I stink at video games. I almost always die easily at whatever games i play ;p

Mother Superior said...

When you've found the online link to purchase the Bible Game, let me know. I'll be interested to get it for my family.