Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jokes

The latest about Isabel is that she's been trying to tell jokes... her classmates in her Kindergarten has been telling jokes, but Isabel only know one joke which I told her long ago.

"A mosquito landed on a little boy's hand, the boy was about slap his hands together and kill it. The mosquito cried, "Don't kill me, its my birthday today!" So the little boy happily sang "Happy birthday to you" (clapping in rhythm)"

I went online to search for "kids jokes", but to my surprise, some of the jokes in it can be quite crude for kids.

So I had no choice but to modify one of my old jokes to suit her:

A number Zero was walking down the road, from far he saw number Eight walking towards him, when they got near, Zero suddenly shouted "Hey its you! You are another Zero! Why are you wearing a belt? I thought you are number eight."

The best part of all this was my 3 year old Ally was trying to come up with a joke on her own. She's been repeating her creation of "Char Siew Bao" joke:

"A Char Siew Bao walking on the road...then...then... boing boing boing... fall down... then a man eat the Char Siew Bao... ha ha ha"

I find it amusing that she made the joke. Maybe one day it will evolve to be a really good one.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

wow ! Ally so smart..think Ally's jokes the funniest...gagaga

LZmommy said...

Sometimes, I am amazed the jokes that kids created :) That's a very good one from Ally!

Ray said...

Ha ha ha! Ally's joke is so funny. I started laughing before I read to the end! Good one Ally!