Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Go for a Swimming

I'm sure not many families has photos like these... Taken from INSIDE the swimming pool.

Thanks to my Olympus waterproofed camera, I get to take these precious shots of my children at play.

Well, it was a hot afternoon, best is to be soaked in the swimming pool.


Ally totally enjoyed to water, she has been talking about going to the swimming pool for quite a while already.

Isabel used to be so afraid of water, she couldn't step in to the waist height pool without a float. but nowadays she has overcome her fear.




This is me, the first attempt to do a somersault under water was a disaster, almost swallowed water through my nose. After that, I just tried staying underwater while posing for the camera.


Ally warmed up sliding on the mini water slide, later I brought her to the bigger slide which you can see in the video below.



Ally slided twice with me... no fear.



I tried teaching them myself, but they just won't listen to me. Maybe I'll let them learn swimming through proper instructor, so that they're not afraid of water.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

wow! U really showing off the fantastic camera of yours! I'm so envy! ; P

think kids learns faster with outsider (proper instructor). My hubby tried to teach the girls for 2 years how to swim but to no avail. But they progress real fast with a swimming instructor...

Anonymous said...

Wah, seems like the camera's really good :D Can even take underwater shots!

LZmommy said...

Now I wish I have a camera like yours :)