Monday, May 05, 2008

Ferris Wheel @ Downtown East

The other night when I was driving past Downtown East, my attention was captured by the striking colors and lightings of the new building....

Isabel & Ally: "Mummy mummy, when are you bringing us to that Ferris wheel?"
Me: "errh...maybe this Saturday!"

Since then, Isabel has been reminding of my promise almost everyday.....(somehow, children seems to have very good memories when play is concerned...how I wish she can apply that to her spelling)

When Saturday finally arrived....and I kept my promise!

I spent $18.50 to get a tickets for family of 4 person. And there is actually a queue for the ride too. Frankly speaking, I am not very excited but the girls were really on cloud nine when they were queueing for their turns.

One Happy Family.....


Of course there is always the safety rules that you need to comply when taking the ride... never stand up or stick your hands out of the carriage.


The ride is only 2 full turns. But with no view to see except staring back at the people who are staring at us at every floor, 2 rounds is good enough.


7 comments:

Rachel said...

It's so beautiful to look at..no wonder they kept reminding u : P

The girls really enjoyed themselves erh!?

LZmommy said...

Looks like it is another must see for my kids :)

I noticed when mommy post, the pics are all nicely done up :)

Ricket said...

To lzmommy: "Ha... you have really good eyes. How'd you know it was mommy who posted the last few posts?"

beaglesg said...

To lzmommy:

Thank you :)
I'm Still learning when blogging is concern. All thanks to my supportive hubby.

Mockingbird said...

It's definitely and strictly for kids' enjoyment only. Can't wait for Universal Studios @ Sentosa to be completed in 2010. Then can take some serious adult theme park rides :D

Mockingbird said...

No stunning view to speak of save the block of HDB flats diagonally opposite Downtown East. Even the view from Singapore Flyer wasn't exactly breath-taking either.

LZmommy said...

Haha! Mommy makes effort to do up the pics! That's how I know ;)
Wish my hubby will help to blog his view but he is not so keen. He rather reads and tells me what to write.

Happy Mother's Day Beaglesg!