Friday, July 18, 2008

And me makes 4

I'm the latest victim of the chicken pox epidemic in the family. After Ally's episode, she was all well, no other people had any symptoms.

But on the following Monday which Ally started to go back to her nursery class. Isabel started to have red spots.

On Tuesday, my maid complained of fever and showed my wife some red spots on her.

On Wednesday, I had to call in sick because of fever and red spots starting to show.


























First day of my quarantine, still looking pretty...


At first there were only 3 spots on the first day, I asked the doctor: "Is this all I'm getting?" This is too easy to get through, next 10 days will be a holiday.
But the doctor without looking at me said in an unchallenged voice: "It will be worst... adult will be worst..."

True enough... this is my third day, I don't even dare to look at myself in the mirror.

The kids makes it looks so easy, Isabel still jumps around and dance to High School Musical video, Ally runs around like a monkey on steroids, both unaffected by it, while me and the maid looks like something that was dug up from the ground.


I hope the worst is over.



.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Yeah, adults get it worse. That's why if kids get it at a young age, it's good. Me I got it when I was in primary school.... :D

beaglesg said...

ha ha...I am the sole survival of these Chicken Pox epidemic. The truth is i got my vaccine 10yrs ago when it was first make available in the market.

Rachel said...

Hope u get well soon..heard that by the 7th day, you should be on the road to recovery...

And be careful, beaglesg, with so many around you got it, better pray hard...my girl got 2 vaccine and still caught it...though it was a mild one...LOL : )

Rachel said...

Hope u get well soon..heard that by the 7th day, you should be on the road to recovery...

And be careful, beaglesg, with so many around you got it, better pray hard...my girl got 2 vaccine and still caught it...though it was a mild one...LOL : )

LZmommy said...

Oh dear! Daddy got it too! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

I got chicken pox 10 yrs back and it was terrible! Hope it will not be the same for you...

LHS said...

Daddy gets well soon!!