Saturday, June 28, 2008

Crazy Fans...

I remember when i was young, I am a fan of "smurfs". I just find them cute, full of personality and characteristics....
But nowadays, time has changed. My girls says smurfs look ugly cos they are BLUE in color. And Isabel even comment that they are so "Boring"......sigh. They are no longer appealing to the kids in this century.

So what is in the trend now....

Both Isabel and Ally will tell you it is Hannah Montana and High School Musical. When I first heard about this two shows from them, I thought to myself...What is that??? Isn't that shows for the teens? Do they really understand the contents...Anyway, if you get the opportunity to talk to Isabel, she will ratter non stop on the songs they sung in the shows and the stories...even gossips like who is who's boyfriend or girlfriends....etc




Just in case you have not heard about Hannah Montana.
Hannah Montana is an American television series, which shown on Disney Channel. The series focuses on a girl who lives a double life as an average teenage school girl named Miley Stewart (played by Miley Cyrus) by day and a famous pop singer named Hannah Montana by night, concealing her real identity from the public, other than her close friends and family..... The rest, you will need to catch them on Disney channel.





Last week, the Disney channel showed Hannah Montana "Best of Both Worlds Concert" in 3-D. The girls were excited. And that even influence Daddy to go all the way to make 3 pairs of DIY 3-D glasses for them to watch the concert.



Here you can see both Ally and Isabel, happily enjoying the concert.




Don't you think nowadays kids are a little too mature for their age?

5 comments:

Sue said...

Yeah, I do think that the contents of cartoons and some "children" shows are too advanced or matured for young kids... that's why my house do not have cartoon network and the likes. Disney seems ok, but they come in a package..

Rachel said...

Yes! I love watching the smurfs too! but couldn't find them showing anywhere now..how I wish I can show it to my kids and tell them that's mommy fav cartoon!

Yes! My eldest fav now is Hannah Montana too! Mommy got no idea what is it abt so she will "gossip" with her kuku (my SIL)abt it...

LZmommy said...

My girl is into Hannah now too! The show, the books and the toys.

Mockingbird said...

Smurfs are allegedly homosexual. Ever wonder why all of them are males except Smurfette?

beaglesg said...

Mockingbird,

Huh???