Saturday, June 07, 2008

Family Portraits 2008

In the recent Mother's Day Celebration, our church set up 2 temporary make shift studio for the members to have their family's picture taken.
Our family happen to be the last family in the queue, thus was able to take a few more EXTRA shots! Indeed it is worth queueing.




Isabel has no problem when comes to taking pictures. As you can see, she will pose for us. It took us a while to warm up Ally, as she just couldn't look straight into the camera.



7 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

the photos are so well-taken!

I am waiting for my son to grow abit older, then will take a family protrait. :)

LZmommy said...

Wow! Great shots! All of you look great especially your girls, very photogenic :) They should be child model :)

Come to think of it, my family never have a professionally taken portrait. I should consider it.

Think big.................. said...

Hi..have linked u for the best blogger award in my url... Hope u link me back.. cheers!!!!
my url is:
http://allencreswell.com/

Sue said...

Ally's shots turned out very nice what... very natural :D

Rachel said...

Nice pics and your girls are very photogenic! That's very nice of your church to organise this.

Angeline said...

Ally and Isabelle looked so good.. should let them be child models. =)

Mumsgather said...

Its definitely worth waiting. What lovely photos.