Friday, October 05, 2007

What you've missed...

To my Lovely Wife,

Just in case you forgot what local food looks like...

I've also been tasting them for you... Hmmm...


Chicken Rice:
Smooth cool juicy chicken with hot steaming fragrance rice.




Chili Crab:
Ok, I didn't eat this, but its a nice picture though




Nasi Goreng Ikan Bilis:
Especially good with the Ketchup





Satay:
What can I say... nicely grilled, but still chewy and juicy with a meaty taste





Tim Sum:
Variety of steaming hot little buns and fried dumplings...



Thought it would be fun to show you all this... ha ha..
I'm bad...
I promise to bring you to eat all these food and more when you are back... OK?



1 comment:

Mockingbird said...

All these wonderfully delicious local delicacies would surely make Xanthe miss Singapore all the more :p