Thursday, October 18, 2007

Since I took over...

I've always never find it amusing to be doing gardening, but since my lovely wife is in New Zealand for almost 2 months... I've taken over the watering and fertilizing of the plants that's along our corridor.

Since then, I've watched the flowers blossomed and sprout forth fruits, which is the obvious result of my work.

I began to do more... I began to prune the dead leaves and branches to make way for new ones. I started to feel the joy of watching the fruits ripen, waiting to taste the first fruit.

Even Isabel started to take interest, she has asked when can she plant her own plant. I promised to get some red bean for her to plant, let her experience taking care of it and watching them grow.

1 comment:

beaglesg said...

hi dear,
Is that my tomatoe's plant??
You did'nt mentioned that it has fruit! I jus thougfht to myself that if the plant still don't bear any fruit by the time i'm home, i'll probably throw it away. Wow, you have definitely done well.

they look ripe taste them before it rot, and let me know if it's sweet.