Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Let's Go Camping

To my Lovely Wife:

Well, the kids said they want to go camping, so... I built them a camp lor.

Yes, your blanket is now their tentage...


Ally: "Jie Jie, I hungry...!"

Isable: "Ok, I cook something for you."



Isabel: "Come inside, here, have a plastic hamburger

Ally: "OK..."



Ally: "Jie Jie, I help you wash."


I don't know if they like to go for a real camping trip. For one, Ally don't like to get dirty, if there's sand in her shoe, she'll demand to remove it, clean her feet then put it back on again before walking.

Isabel is not much better than her sister.

I think it'll be a few more years before I'll actually do it.

3 comments:

Mumsgather said...

Hahaha. Hubby made a camp like that once, complete with tunnel all made with pillows and blankets. We also crawled into the tunnel with them using torchlights. They loved it.

Anonymous said...

Great job daddy!

I would love to go camping one of these days when i'm back from my trip.
Take care girls,

Mummy miss you all so much!

xanthe

beaglesg said...

hi dear,
can you post some of the pix on our housing in s'pore for my Kiwi friends to see?