Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I know the kids miss Mommy, feeling a bit down, so I brought them to the toy store to "jalan jalan", I already planned to get a toy for each of them to cheer them up.

Of course they are happy to see so many toys...

Ally was the first one to ask for a toy...

"Daddy... I want a teddy bear... I want to hug and sleep with the bear"

It's hard to say no when her big googlie eyes keeps staring at me, anyway, I don't intend to say no.

Isabel of course don't want to be left out, turned around and started looking for a present for herself. Then she asked for a "Magical Princess Set"

























Besides the accessories you see here, there's also a hand held mirror, which with a press of a button, will have a princess face appear in it. Gave me a shock.




















Ally also likes to play with it, Isabel is a good sister, never argue about sharing with her.






















And Ally of course love the new pink teddy bear, really sleeps with it every night.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mommy has been away from the gals for a while....im really impressed by your capability in managing the girls w/o your wifey!