Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Visitation

As my wife is in NZ, and the kids miss her dearly, a good friend of hers, who is also Isabel's god-mother, came and visited them last night.

Bringing her daughter, they played with them as her husband and I sat aside and talked.
















The kids shared their toys and enjoyed the company.



































They played Tea-Party...












When its time to go home, they went around, hugged everyone and said bye-bye.

We planned to bring the kids to visit Chinese Garden this Saturday for the Lantern Festival. I heard there's going to be fire works.

I very much appreciate the effort that Isabel's god-mother is doing, keeping the kids company, and planning for outing with them. I'm sure the kids will love it to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi girls, mummy miss you dearly.

And dear, you have done a great job.

dear moi,
Thanks for looking after them and keeping them company

From xanthe in NZ