Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Conversation with kids

I was bathing little Ally the other day, and I asked her, "where is your cheek?"
She pointed to her cheek, which is correct.
Then I asked,"Your eyes?"
With her soapy fingers, she wanted to poke at her own eyes, I had to quickly stop her.
Pointing at her forehead, I said slowly, "this is your forehead."
She pointed at my head and replied "You got FIVE-HEAD!"

It took me a while to realise it, but we really laughed out loud.
A Father-Daughter moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

five head? cute!

Anonymous said...

hahaha
that is so smart...
sent me laughing also when i realised why she said this is ur 5head... ahahahaha

etceteramommy said...

Hahahaha... it took me awhile also to figured that out. Smart gal. :D