Monday, July 16, 2007

Jumping on the bed

Like any other children, my 2 princesses always find comfort on my bed. Sometimes they "squeeze" themselves between us in the middle of the night, or early morning. I call them "Live Contraceptive"as they prevented any "activity" that I have in mind with my wife.

Especially my 4 years old Isabel, sometimes in the middle of the night, she'll walk from her room to use the toilet in my room, after that, she'll sleep next to mommy for the rest of the night.











Both of them likes to jump on my bed, even after several times of miscalculated jumps, landing either head first against the wall or on the floor.











Ally surprisingly is the better jumper that the sister.











"Daddy... Take picture for me!"











"I can jump very high!"











All photos you see here are taken by my new handphone Sony Ericsson K810i... Amazing ya?

1 comment:

LZmommy said...

Seems like our 4 yrs old like to do that :) Going to daddy & mommy's in the middle of the night.

The photos turn out so well. Better than my N73.