Wednesday, July 18, 2007


I was on my way to work, squeezed in the sardine packed LRT when an air-stewardess looking young lady whispered to me "Caterpillar!". Before I realized what she meant, she already took a piece of tissue paper and pinched at my neck.
"Yeeew! ok... er...thanks... I'll keep this."
I suddenly remember trying avoiding this caterpillar, which was hanging by its tread, while I walking towards the station, I just didn't realized it actually landed on me.
I kept it pinched and trapped in the wrapping of the tissue paper all the way to my work place which is half an hour away. Occasionally it managed to wiggle its way out and I'll have to re-wrap it.
Anyway, when I reached my work place, I released it into the garden there, hopefully our gardener won't be spraying insecticide soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! the caterpillar will have a chance to blossom into a butterfly!

etceteramommy said...

Oh,, wonder the caterpillar would miss its family and friends or not now that it's in new home :P