Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy birthday to my lovely wife

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY WIFE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
YOOOOOOUUUUU!!!

To My Lovely Wife:

This will be your best year ahead,
The Passion you have for your job will let you shine in the marketplace,
The Love you have for the family will let make the children grow strong and healthy,
The Joy you have in the Lord will let Him use you greatly in His mighty Kingdom.
For you will be the head and not the tail,
Above and not beneath.
Blessed in the going forth, and blessed in the coming in.
Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wa so romantic..my hubby never publicly say he suka me also..hmmanyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your wife.
You're a good husband at least you can remember your wife's birthday. I don't think my hubby still remember mine. SIGH!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Beaglesg. What a nice post! The day my hubs write like that, I'll have a heart attack ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated birthday to Beaglesg!