Thursday, October 13, 2005



Today is me and my lovely wife's 4th wedding annivesary.

So... I would like to dedicate this blog to her with a poem I wrote:



To My Lovely Wife:

One thousand four hundred and sixty days since we've made our vows
With a promise to Love and to Hold forever and no matter how
and sealed it with a kiss on your cheek oh so tender
Our hearts and souls and lives then joined as one forever

One thousand four hundred and sixty days since we said "I Do"
To each other with our love that is so ever true
Knowing we will always be by each other's side
Through thick and thins and with nothing to hide

One thousand four hundred and sixty days since we bonded our souls
together in unity with the Holy Ghost
In agreement we'll walk with God's Ordinance
In steps, in tune, to the furtherest distance

With a ring as a token of the sacred vow
I will love you the best way I know how
By giving you all my worldly possessions
And attending to you with undivided attention

With the truth of God we'll hold on tight
With the Light of His Glory we'll never loose sight
With His Strength we stand strong as a family
With His Promises we'll go on and on happily

The future of our marriage is in our hands
Withstanding the test of time like a diamond in the land
Oh my lovely wife, I Love You
Cos you make me want to be a better man

Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Mockingbird said...

Happy 4th Wedding anniversay Mr and Mrs Wai :D

Time does fly doesn't it. Exactly 4 years ago, i was dozing off in your Mercedes-Benz bridal car's front seat while on the way to Suntec City ;p

Anonymous said...

veri sweet ...... u r more romantic than what we thought :p
Keep it up !

Happy 4th Wedding Annivesary !
"I do i do I luv u"

Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

This is so sweet. I hardly see a couple who is so much in love with one another - after four years of marriage.

Continue to love each other and let the Lord build and nuture this relationship of yours. It's wonderful to know that in this world, there are still couples like you around.

There is still hope for love.

God bless....