Thursday, October 20, 2005


There is this Sandwich Vending Machine at the entrance to the building where I work. Sells Piping hot sandwiches at $2-$2.50 each.

This morning, while I was there with a colleague, I noticed there is a package in the slot where customer picks up the item. Its the $2.50 one...

FREE LUNCH!!!!

It must be that someone paid for it and didn't wait long enough for it, walked away thinking the machine is faulty. But the thing is you need to wait for at least 80 sec before it dropped out from the oven inside.

Whatever... Its in my stomach now.

4 comments:

Ricket said...

3 SANDWICHES? That's a lot to swallow siah... ha ha ha

Just like my daughter, ordered a tall glass of ice cream from Swenson just for the little flag on top of it, end up I have to drown myself with the whole thing.

pepsicolawai said...

Wow, good for you!
Try it everyday.

Ricket said...

Ya lor... Now everyday I'll try to walk pass the place once to check ...

Mockingbird said...

Way to go pal. Gobble it down before it's gone ;p