Saturday, August 06, 2005

With the combined power of husband and wife, we embarked on a new project... to paint the whole house...

It didn't take long for us to decide on the colours, we both wanted something BOLD... like those we see in the showroom or those fancy magazines... black walls with red ceiling... 1 green + 3 blue walls... Whatever it is, its going to be different...

My room... must back to nature, on the WILD side... so I have 1 dark brown with 3 light brown.
The girls room will bring out the sweetness and loveliness in them. it will be pink and red.
The study will be cool and soothing to the eyes, lime green suits best.
The living room must have tranquility a place of relaxation... it shall be of light grayish brown.

Sounds colourful yah??? Hehehe... but it very tiring to do all this on our own. But the result is rewarding.

2 comments:

Mockingbird said...

Sounds like real fun painting the house. I would like mine to be lumininous yellow if possible. But too bad, my wife would have none of that crap of mine ;(

pepsicolawai said...

Great to have a change in your wall color, I don't mind changing too ! Want to help me? Hahaha