Wednesday, August 24, 2005


My maid should star in the new Singapore horror movie "The Maid"she is the best candidate for the role... reason? : She claims that can see "them" at times.
Ooooooo.... Eerie

It all happened very recently...


But I put a stop to it, nipped it while its it a bud. I gave her a good polishing before she use it to scare our children.

This kind of things, if you believe, it will be there. If you don't believe, it will never appear.

I personally like to watch horror movies, not the gore type like the American style, but the Japanese eerie style, commonly known as J-horror. Scare the sh*t out of me... love it.

I was fooled by the carefully designed trailers of some Korean horror movies, they look so scary on TV ad, but its a really a boring show when watched.

2 comments:

Mockingbird said...

Extremely spooky! If i ever see a ghost in my life, i'd probably get scared to death ;p Grace loves this kinda stuff. She's very eager to see ghosts. Do you belive ghosts are demons disguised in human form? If Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light, why can't his kakias disguise as dead humans?

Mockingbird said...

Funny thing is these 2 ghosts "walked" around your flat instead of "floating" around ;p