Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Most people look at me, they'll think I got a strict diet... exercise a lot... a typical health freak wannabe. Yeah... I used to be one. Now, I'm struggling to keep my hands off the Char Kuay Teow. In fact, I'll have one plate every week, followed by one plate of Chicken Rice every week. Also those Kong Bah Bao is ever so mouth watering. mmmm..... Not to mention the Laksa...

Last night I had another episode of 'snack-attack'. I obeyed by craving for a bowl of steaming hot instant noodle... at 1 am... my wife always wondered why the instant noodles disappeared so fast.

Its been a year since I've cancelled the membership of the gym, I've not been exercising regularly... my 'buns of steel' is now 'buns of cottons', the wash board abs is now good for cushioning when my daughter sits on me.

But hey! I can still do 60 push-ups and 20 chin-ups in one go if anyone is up for a challenge.

I just want to let myself go for a year, enjoy food without taking out a calculator to check on the calories count. Taste what I've been missing so far.

Next week! I'll start a strict diet and regiment exercising program to get back in shape, I've promised my wife I'll get a Gold award for this year's IPPT... somehow...

Good la...

1 comment:

Mockingbird said...

U r still very fit Mr Wai, nevermind the gym membership cancellation.