Wednesday, July 27, 2005

This is my pet dog, Pepper. I've kept him for 5 years now. Since I've moved out, my parents are keeping him for company. They love him, especially my Dad, he walks the dog 3 times a day.

Whenever I come home to visit, he would jump up and down, wanting me to carry him. But my maid is super afraid of him, she'll keep a 6 feet distance away from him even though he's caged in for her sake. She very funny one, she'll climb over table and chairs just to keep a safe distance from the little dog.

Once, my sister brought along her dog, Cola, my maid just froze at the entrance, hands covering her face to muffle a scream. Lucky she didn't drop my baby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use a nicer photo of Pepper mah.

Anonymous said...

Use a nicer photo of Pepper mah.

Mockingbird said...

Another potential hazard for maids, espcially Indonesian ones, to go beserk. Dogs. But then again, there are many maids who are not afraid of them and walk them everyday :)