Friday, July 29, 2005

Isabel loves us very much... at least that's what she says.

Last night she was in her room getting ready for bed when she suddenly turned to her mother and said: "Mommy, I love you very much." My wife was very touched by her words, but curiousity took over, wondering if Isabel really knows how much is much. So she said:"I love you too Bel, but how much do you love me?"

Isabel thought hard, then cheerfully replied:"$$2 dollars$$."
WAHAHAHAHA...!!!

My wife almost flipped out of her chair for laughing hard. but she quickly composed herself and asked: "how about Daddy? How much do you love him?"

This time Bel gave a quicker reply:"1 dollar"

Mother: "How about your baby sister Ally?"

Isabel: "10 dollars"

Mother: "Wha... OK... Auntie Yani? (my maid)"

Isabel: "ten cents". kua kua...

No comments: