Friday, July 29, 2005

Finally I've succumbed to the temptation of getting an MC, mostly because I overslept big time. I did a quick body check: Throat... yes a bit sore.., Fever... nope, body ache... maybe... ok good enough, That should qualify me a visit to the clinic. If I need an MC, I'm not going to lie about it. Not the way some people "geng ka liao". Drink hot water before going into the doc's office in order to raise the body temperature, or lie about having migrain, knowing that its not detectable. Come on la... no need like that la.

I was in the clinic when I saw a product, its for sterilizing toothbrush. I casually approached the counter to the middle aged lady, who was looking seriously at the computer screen as if gold is going to drop out from it, I politely acquired about the price of the product, but she gave me a "can't-you-see-I'm-busy" look. She said "can you come back later?" Not wanting to start an argument, I backed away, letting her go back to her little world. Maybe she's suffering menopause... yah...maybe...

No comments: