Friday, July 15, 2005





Hello People, This is my first blog, I would like to dedicate it to my wife Xanthe and take this opportunity to thank her for always being there for me, loving me and taking care of me.

This year is our fifth year of marriage, The Lord has given us 2 very beautiful daughters. The older of the 2 is Isabel, who is turning 3 by 25th October this year. Being a toddler with an inquisitive mind, she has loads of questions, and not to mention nerves of steel to test her boundaries. For example: she requested for a slice of bread. So my wife, being a loving mother, went through the trouble of slicing the bread, spreading it with her favorite cheese, gave it to her... she took 2 small bites then walked to the kitchen and disposed it in the rubbish bin!!??!! Needless to say, that action is followed by the reaction of my wife chasing after her for a good whooping.

Our 2nd daughter Ally is our gem, her smiles lights up my day anytime. Her giggle melts my heart. Although she is a little over weight... at 5 months she is already weighing more than 8 kg, but no one is complaining. Her good looks all comes from her mother, Isabel got hers from me, which makes the two of them distinct beauties. She hardly cries for attention, which makes her easy to care for. She is now experimenting with cerels, her favorite is the banana flavor. She gets really excited when she hears the Sesame Street music from her toy.


The two sisters are one of a kind, Isabel loves and protects her sister, "whacking" anyone who dares to try taking her away. She sing songs to little Ally, dance for her to make her laugh.

These 2 girls are my pride and joy.




My wife and I have a bunch of good friends staying in the neighbourhood, we gather often, sharing our lives and tips of caring for the children. They are friends that have went thru thick and thins with us, they were there when we were in the most difficult time. I thank God for each and everyone of them.


This is our Church cell group N116 from City Harvest Church, the largest church in Singapore. We meet every Thursday to study the word of God. Every one of us comes from different background but we come together with a common interest... Love of God. We may be Christians, but when it comes to having fun... we have FUN!!! Movies... bowling... badminton... etc.

Praise the Lord.

2 comments:

Zakar Alpha said...

nice blog. check mine out, deathbymuffins.blogspot.com

-YFL

Mockingbird said...

Lovely blog. Everybody finds Ally so adorable. Literally both an armful and handful to carry in one's arms. No doubt she will slim down when she starts walking. Maybe you should write reviews on movies too since you're also a true-blue movie buff :D