Thursday, October 15, 2009

Email

Kids learn fast...

We set up an email account for Isabel so that she can practice typing and structuring sentences while communicating with others in writing.

Every now and then, we will write to her or also encourage her to write to her god-mother or to my sister...

Not long after she started, she already knows some of the functions that I don't even know existed. Changing the skin, changing background, altering the fonts... She was now teaching me rather than the other way round.

Its really interest... just like if I were to pass her my PSP, she'll be passing level after level by end of the day without much instructions.

Like I said... nowadays, kids learn fast.


.

1 comment:

pepsicolawai said...

Must teach them the proper typing fingering postion.