Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The New 3GS iPhone



I am so excited today not because baby is due soon but ......my dear husband had make reservation from Singtel to buy the new 3Gs iPhone.

The news of iPhone had just been announced today. And Singtel will be having a 3 day event to launch their latest mobile phone on coming Friday - Sunday.
We managed to book the reservation slot on Friday from 6pm onwards to collect the phone. But as of now (the latest from singtel website), the reservation slots for Friday are already fully booked.

This is the phone that I have been eyeing for the past many months :)
I have requested for a White color 16G model.
The new iPhone is faster and more powerful than the old... meaning... its more powerful than any phone I've ever held.

It has Digital Compass that works like a real compass... how cool.

See the specs here :http://www.apple.com/iphone/iphone-3gs/

At present, I'm using Samsung Omnia (which will be handed over to Ric when I receive my NEW iPhone). Really nothing to complaint about this iPhone cos the features are much superior than those pocket mobile that i owned previously.

1 comment:

Aces Family said...

Wow..IPHONE..i am drooling for one too...: P

Share more on it once u get your hand on it..: )

cheers,
astee