Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

Yup... Its official... I'm now 25 for the 13th times...


My lovely wife conspired with the kids, to come up with a simple but yet pleasantly surprised birthday celebration for this young man.

I was in the study room when Isabel came in excitedly with a blindfold requesting me to put it on, she then held my hand and led me to the dinning table, where they off the lights. From the kitchen, they brought out the cake with a single candle.

Ally looks so cute presenting the present to me...


This gift was a set of Perfect Push up specially shipped in from USA by my wife, arriving only hours before. I was very surprised as I didn't expect this at all, I guess my wife have noticed me checking its website after I told her that someone we know have been using this product with noticeable result.

I plan to go on special diet and keep a strict fitness regiment to get fit again with this new toy.


Wish me luck.

.

4 comments:

blurblur said...

Happy Birthday! And happy push-up-ing...hehe..

Aces Family said...

Happy 25th Birthday(13x) to you.

Btw, this looks like a good gift for my hubby too. : P

Can i asked your wife - "where did you buy the gift from?"

thanks,

astee

beaglesg said...

Hi Astee,

I have email you the details on the product.

beaglesg :)

LZmommy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ricket! :)

Beaglesg, how's little one doing? :) Do you know the sex yet or planning to keep us in suspense? :)