Monday, May 14, 2007

At Isabel's request, I have to put up is blog about her peeling prawn shell for the first time in her life.















At first she kept saying "I can't do it, I can't do it..."

But when we showed her how to do it properly, very quickly she got the hang of it. I took pictures of her doing it, she was so proud of herself and that she said: "Daddy, can put my picture on the computer where you always write about us?"


Kids need to be encouraged, nudged but not pushed.

But Isabel still has a bad habit of not eating her leafy vegetables.

She'll act as if the green leaves are poison and as if she's being tortured to eat it.

I tried cutting it to mince but still she complains that the leaf is tickling her throat and making her vomit.

3 comments:

LHS said...

maybe she will outgrow this leafy problem later..don't worry.

Anonymous said...

i like the part she say put her pic in the computer where u always talk about them...
reading comments like that, makes me wanna give her a tight squeeze (hug)... :D

oh, i no like vege also... hahaha

etceteramommy said...

So did you eat the prawns she peeled? Kekeke...

I'm the opposite, I ate the leafy but dont like the hard part.. :P