Friday, January 13, 2006

Sample Sample

Its a well known fact that people like free things. I like free things... Newspaper, drinks, post-cards, food sample.

A good place to find food sampling is Carrefour, both Suntec and Plaza Sing. Even at age of 3, Isabel already knows that there's free food there.

Whenever we go shopping there, suddenly she'll become hungry and say: "Daddy I want to eat something!!!"

At first I didn't know she meant to eat the samples, but as the trend became clearer, it also became a habit for her to have it.

She'll sit in the trolley and I'll be pushing her from kiosk to kiosk sampling munchies from tasty deep fried chicken, baked cookies, Ham to grapes and freshly blended fruit/vegetable juices.

Once, she tried the grinded lettuce leaf juice... she spit out faster than I could say: "nice?" I tried very hard not to laugh out loud as the free food lady was still watching us with suspicious eyes... (Hey, I only took 3 cups of different kind of juices from her what...)

Of course we don't just eat and never buy anything, we do buy their products if its nice and everyone likes it.

1 comment:

Mockingbird said...

Looks like i've been quite dumb. As i usually avoid taking such free food and drink samples ;p