Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My second Princess is growing up fast...

At10 months, she is wearing clothings that Isabel used to wear when she was one and a half to two years old.

She is almost able to walk, holding on to table and chair as she moves along, but more often she'll fall. She's a tough cookie, unlike Isabel who fell face flat once, and took two month to regain her confidence to stand and walk again, Ally on the other hand, after serveral falls with cuts and bruises on her face, she still want to stand up and walk.
If she were to crawl, she can crawl really fast... once I left her playing in the leaving room, I went to the toilet to wash my hands, I turned around and found her on the kitchen floor playing with the slippers.

She's going to be one year old by 11th of Feb, wonder how we should be celebrating for her.

1 comment:

Mockingbird said...

Ally, your miracle child, is growing up fast indeed :)