Thursday, November 10, 2005

Isabel has more or less got rid of her bed wetting problem, she is able to wake up in the middle of the night if she has a full bladder and go toilet on her own without switching on any light. Which is quite an achievement for her.

This morning at 3am, she came to my bedside mumbling something...

"Daddy... Pillow... (mumble mumble)... meeting..."

I thought I heard wrong. Then she said again,,

"Daddy... Pillow meeting... Come..."

????? (Pillow missing? Pillow hitting? Pillow singing?)

I followed her to her room and watched her climb back to bed.

I tucked her back but asked her has she gone to the toilet. She quietly climbed out again and went to do her business and came back to bed where she is fast asleep again, leaving me completely puzzled with what she said earlier.

No comments: