Friday, January 01, 2010

我的车被 “TOW” 了!


There goes my car… on the first day of 2010… Towed to the workshop because the the power steering fluid leaked.

We just had breakfast at Jalan Kayu, as I was driving into the express way, I felt the steering wheels started to strain, it didn’t take long before I realized that the power steering was out and I had a hard time turning it to the side.

I stopped at a car park near Pasir Ris Park and inspected it while the kids played in the playground area. I then spotted the leaking of the fluid under the car.

My friend came soon and helped called a tow truck to have the car towed to his regular car workshop for checking.

Sigh… But thank God it didn’t happen while we were driving it in Malaysia.

1 comment:

Aces Family said...

yeah, lucky you guys are not on MY highway...phew.

Ahem..btw, what is the car plate number huh...hehe : P

regards,
astee