Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am a Prefect... Hear me ROAR!!!


Last year, probably because of her good behavior, Isabel was appointed as the class monitor. This year, she's the School Prefect.

Last week she came back with a shinning green prefect badge and a big wide grin on her face. I know its what she always wanted ever since the first time she saw her school Prefect helping teachers to maintain order in the assembly hall.

But since her receiving of the title, she is rather stressed-out. Although she is not the expressive type, but I could tell by the things that she speaks of and the anxiety on her face.

Seriously, I've spoken to her about this added responsibility, if she can take this extra challenge. She wants to do it. But I've also warned her that if I noticed any signs that says otherwise, I'll pull the plug for her.

No comments: