Friday, August 14, 2009

Bicycle

Only months ago I trained Isabel to ride on a 2-wheeled bicycle, which she did it with a surprising determination. Recently, I started getting Ally to start training on the 2-wheeled bicycle too.


Maybe its the age... I've asked her if she wants to learn, she gave a half-hearted answer, although she verbally said she wants to learn but she was not as keen as the big sister in this.


I held the side of the bicycle with her riding on it, ran up and down the path, round and round the open shelter, sweating like a pig, but after a while, she turned to me and asked: "Daddy, can I go to the playground now?"









She's the selfmotivated type, if she's not totally convinced, its hard to make her do it. Took me a couple of days more than I thought, but eventually she still did it.








But she'll need more time to learn to start and stop the bicycle.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

well done! she cycled so well..my girls have yet to go on the 2 wheeler..

maybe i should start teaching them..?