Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Violinist



Isabel started her violin lesson 2 weeks ago

I remember when I was a primary school kid, it was compulsory to buy a "Recorder". A flute like musical instrument that cost $5 from the Emporium departmental store. Teacher would teach us to play music with it.

I would play annoying sound from it, but as I practiced more, it gets more annoying...

But now Isabel is in primary 1, she has chosen violin lesson as her CCA. This is partly due to seeing her cousin perform on the stage once.

I'm not sure what she wants to achieve, but if she's interested, of course i won't stop her. Although right now, she is more interested in show off her violin than to practice it.

Her practice may sound annoying now, but I believe she should have more talent than I do.


1 comment:

blurblur said...

Wow, her school has Violin as a CCA!! That's cool! :)