Sunday, April 13, 2008

Oldies Goldies

2 weeks ago I just past the "Mid-Thirties" mark... and I'm in denial that 36 is late thirties, but the truth is... I'm not that far either.

I may not be as fit as I used to be... now I only think I can be as fit as I can be. My appetite is still good but can't eat as much, maybe only half of what I used to eat 10 years ago.

But the worst part of knowing I getting old is when walking by music CD stalls, I realized that my favorite albums and singers are in the 3 CD for $10 rack, or otherwise they have the songs compiled and sell it as "Oldies"

My wife was teasing me, she said :Only old people listen to oldies." I gave a quick response "No... That's not true."

Or is it?...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Not true..daddy loves the oldies when he was a teenager!

Angeline said...

you changed ur skin! Nice..