Friday, February 15, 2008

New Year and Ally's Birthday

First 2 days of the Chinese New Year, we dressed the girls and went visiting the Grandparents.

But first, as my own tradition, I will take pictures of the girls and also family photos.





Anyone need models?



***********************************

On the 3rd day of Chinese New Year, Its also Ally's birthday.

My miracle baby who went thru a 6 hour major heart operation when she was 2 DAYS old, is now 3 years old.

I'm so happy...



Ally has been asking for a Macdonald Birthday Party for a year. Ever since she saw Isabel's 3 yr old Mac party...

How could I say no to those big eyes?


As the guests arrived, the party started to warm up






Children played games




When we asked her to closed her eyes and make a wish, she thought she had to keep her eyes closed when blowing out the candles.

Happy Birthday Ally, we love you.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy belated birthday, Ally!!

Anonymous said...

I was in d way to ur house last sunday when Ally turned to me and whispered (copying Isabel) "I tell you a secret , cannot tell jie jie ok? Today is my birthday.." So adorable..And Isabel replied, "No.. it's yesterday.."