Monday, November 19, 2007

Project "Welcome Mommy" II

As some of you have known, my lovely wife was away in New Zealand for a period of 2 months. Well, she is finally back home.
The girls were excited and so am I. I couldn't sleep the night before, keep imagining the look on her face when she steps out of the baggage claim and sees us.

2 hours before the landing time, I started to get the girls ready to welcome their Mommy, I thought I should have time for dinner at the airport before going to the arrival hall. But because the girls took too long to get ready, we have to settle for a quick bite at MacDonald's.At precisely the landing time, we were already waiting at the appropriate gate, trying to spot Mommy.

When she finally came out, Isabel and Ally flashed out their welcome banner. A product which they did most of the messing and I have to turn them into art work.


My wife came out smiling, hugged everyone and was very touched by the gesture, she love the banner.

I had no time to buy flowers, otherwise it would have been better.

2 comments:

LZmommy said...

Wow! That's a lovely welcome banner you guys did!

ZMM said...

That is so so so so sweet!