Friday, November 09, 2007

My little Dancer

Isabel participated in the Graduation Concert for the older Kindergarten 2 children. For weeks she and her class has been practicing their dance in school. At first, I didn't know she was doing it, until I noticed she was singing and dancing the same song at home until it started to get on my nerves.

On the day itself, she was very excited, chasing after me and hurrying me all the time making sure that she won't be late. Although her god-mother did her make up, her teachers touched up and dolled her up some more.


Even while queuing up, she till practicing her dance moves


She's very happy to be performing.



Maybe I'm bias, but I'm her father, so of course I'm bias... I think she is the best dancer and the prettiest one among all the other children.


After her performance, I waited for her by the side, to be the first to tell her how well she did. She smiled from ear to ear, I know it means a lot to her.


I so proud of her.

.

1 comment:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

you are not bias. every parent will feel the same way towards their own children...including me :)