Thursday, February 08, 2007

This coming Sunday is Ally's 2nd Birthday, although she hasn't got the slightest idea yet, but she's been asking for presents none-the-less.

Ally: "Daddy I wan present!!!"

Me: "You want present? What present?

Ally: "Monkey present"

Me: "???"

Ally: "Monkey present"

Me: "Ooohh! Many Presents..."

She, under the influence of the older sister, likes to browse the catalogues from Toys"R"Us.
The dynamic duo will either sit on the sofa or in the toy house and "discuss" about toys.

... *Sweat*...

She also likes to ride on the back my bicycle which has a child seat attached to it. She likes it so much, now she wants her own bicycle.





For many days already, she's been asking for a bicycle...

Ally: "I wan bi-ee-kel"


Me: "You want a bicycle? Ok, Daddy buy."

Isabel: "Daddy! I also want a bicycle, a bigger than Ally's one"

... *Faint*...

Me: "You already got a scooter for birthday, its only been 3 months"

Isabel: "But I also want bicycle!"

Me: "No... you'll share with Ally"

For sure we'll be getting new clothes and toys for Ally, all she has now are "Hand-me-down" items from her elder sister.

I love to see her face shines when she receives presents.

2 comments:

etceteramommy said...

So would you be getting a bicycle for Ally?

I really like your background. How did you do it?

Ricket said...

To baby-ryanlim: Ally's godmother is buying her a bicycle.

The background, 1)choose a photo, resize and adjust the contrast and brightness 2)upload to photobucket.com 3)get the URL and set it into the blogger template.