Saturday, October 07, 2006

Haze Daze


Anyone feeling nausea, headache, shortness of breadth?

Take this chance to take MC and stay at home loh!!!

Thanks to the haze, many of my colleagues are doing just that, coughing and wheezing when the boss walks past them. Next thing you know... MC the next day.

On a clearer day, I can see pretty far...

But when haze got worse... see for yourself.

The 2 pictures are taken on different days but same time of the day.

I remember the last time it got this bad was 10 years ago.

I was young and innocent, thought it was quite funny to see haze, but now, I'm very concerned when can it clear up, afraid it might cause any damage to my children's health.

Well... let's pray for it to clear so we can breath healthy air and see the clear blue sky again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG..why every year come to this month sure suffered this haze!