Monday, June 19, 2006

Day in Day out...

Life is even more interesting after the Lord has given me my second daughter.

Its certainly more challenging... for me to play fair between them.
The younger one will find it more interesting to follow the older, to snatch food from her, to play the toys Isabel is playing. Things are always better, more fun or taste better when the sister is having it.



Ally bullies Isabel knowing that she can get away with it, she beats her with toys, fights with her over food... But Isabel will love Ally no matter what the later did to her. She hugs and kisses Ally often, sometime Ally finds it irritating.




Isabel likes to take picture with Ally, but Ally likes solo...

This is like... "Come take picture with Jie Jie..."

Ally will start pushing her away, fighting her off.





I don't set alarm in the morning, my morning call comes from Isabel, but Isabel's morning call comes from...? Right!... Ally




She poke Isabel's eyes, peels the eye lid open, pat her on the head... whatever it takes to wake her up. The funny thing is, Isabel when woken up by Ally is ok, but if I were to wake her up, she'll make a big fuss.

I love them when they fight, I love them when they don't fight. I love them no matter what they do.

3 comments:

Egghead said...

fighting is also a way of bonding mah! where got siblings dun fight one? :P

Jess said...

hehe...I can imagine what your girls doing at home!! Exactly same as my 2 girls lar...sometimes just love to watch them communicate via their own way...

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»